Thursday 7 February 2013

It has been a few days since the script for Toilets was 'complete'. I understand after reading the previous post that stating it as finished almost draws a line in the sand to any changes. I am glad to say that this is not so.
Where the plot is pretty much concrete, there is room for slight improvement to some areas of the dialogue (not much, but letting the dust settle around the completion of the script gave me the chance to re-read it and fix the problems). I do enjoy a challenge after all.
I've been working on the designs for some of the other characters in the first comic. The look of the main protagonist is done so I can work on sketching the others. Most of the characters in this ccomic are real people, so I am attempting to them some justice. These constraints are met by the joys of doodling up character designs for the 'fictional' toons.

No comments:

Post a Comment